This course is designed to help you create learning support plans and learning support monitoring forms using Moodle.
This training will help you to:
- Be aware of how learning support is funded
- Identify learners who need support
- Understand the purpose of learning support systems and processes and how to use them
- Provide quality assurance for supported learners
- Teacher: Carla Lousie Aherne
This training session is designed to give you the opportunity to explore the revised OTLA process and to give you guidance, hints and tips on what you should/need to consider during your teaching, learning and assessment planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Teacher: Lynne Lopez
A course to upload coaching materials and provide an ongoing forum for participants.