- Painting and Drawing (Life Drawing)
- Paper craft (making an origami box)
- Sewing (making a simple decorated lunch-bag) and delve into the world of pottery.
|Quick Start||New to Moodle? Here's a quick start guide with links to the handbooks.|
|Online Safety||Tips to keep you safe online.|
Would you like to:
- Become more confident reading short stories and books?
- Read English for pleasure?
- Discuss stories; some written by celebrities and famous authors?
- Get out of the house and make new friends?
- Try something completely different?
If the answer is ‘yes’ then you are welcome to join our informal reading group.
If you don’t want to read, you can listen to stories, then take part in chats and discussions.
The aim is to encourage you to join these sessions and become more confident with reading, to socialise and share an enjoyment of reading together.
Starting Thursday 9th June 2022, 12 pm to 2pm (for 5 weeks)